White Chocolate AND Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, Together?!?!


Doesn't it sound divine? Oh and trust me is! Almost as perfect as chocolate and peanut butter.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch is my favorite cereal, so it only makes sense I would love these cookies. I found this recipe while doing some back reading at Picky Palate. If you have not checked out Jenny's blog, you should. Her recipes are absolutely amazing, unique and rather simple. I currently have a bunch bookmarked to try out soon.

Now, back to this sensational cookie. This cookie has already climbed its way up to my (and the hubbs) top five favorite cookies. It is quite sweet, chewy and crispy all at the same time. Next time I make these, (oh and there will be many next times!) I may reduce the amount of white chocolate chips...maybe. And add a teaspoon or two of cinnamon. Even with out the little tweeks, they are perfect.

Surprising, they have lasted longer then two days. Hehe. But I think that is because of the amount and size of them. ;-)
 
I like BIG cookies! :-D
 
 
That is a beautiful site!
 
 
Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch COOKIES!?


White Chocolate and Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cookies
(Source: Picky Palate)
  • 2 sticks butter, softened
  • 1 cup packed brown sugar
  • 3/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 2 large eggs 
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
  • 2 1/2 cups flour
  • 1 cup Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal, slightly crushed up
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 1 bag white chocolate chips 
 
  1.  Preheat over to 352 degrees.
  2. Cream together butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
  3. Slowly beat in the eggs and vanilla until well blended.
  4. In a large bowl combine the flour, cereal, baking powder and salt.
  5. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with the white chips until just combined.
  6.  Drop tablespoon balls on to greased cookie sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
  7. Bake 9-12 minutes or until the edges just start to turn golden brown.

Yields: 36(+) cookies

2 comments:

Bob said...

I missed that post over at PP, those are awesome. I need to make them.

Daily Freebies said...

Looks awesome, nice work!!